1. When to pay (time and percentage)
- Day Tours, transport and hotel reservations: the customer must pay 100% of the amount at the time of service confirmation.
- Groups and packages: must pay 50% upon service confirmation. The remaining 50% must be paid at least one month before the tour / service date.
- Matagalpa Tours reserves the right to resell the space of a tour with previuos notice, if final payment has not been received by the due date. In the event you have made a reservation deposit, return policy subsection 4 will apply.
- Matagalpa Tours reserves the right to refuse or accept any participant in any tour.
2. Payment Methods:
- Online Payments: For a greater security and confidence, at Matagalpa Tours we have developed our own Online Payment System, without intermediaries. The system incorporates the most advance security technology, under the HTTPS protocol 128 bits, which guarantees that only our bank will have access to the information you provide.
- Credit / Debit Cards: We accept: American Express, Discover Network, Diners Club International, JCB, Master Card and Visa.
- Direct deposit or electronic transfer from savings account: If you choose this method, you must ensure that the deposit slip contains the customer's name and you must send a scan of this deposit slip to our email (email@example.com) with a description of the services reserved. Before making the deposit you must e-mail us on our website to request savings account information.
3. Service Cancellation Policy:
You may make cancellations as long as you do so in writing. The customer must bear in mind that cancellations will generate a fee for operational expenses or handling.
- If notice is given 30 days before the start of the service, for packages / groups, hotel bookings the fee is 50%. After this date the fee is 100%
- For full day tours and transportation, if notice is given 30 days before the start of the service, the fee is 50%
- If notice is given 24 hours before the start of the service, the fee is 100% for all services.
- Refunds will be based on the payment method used. If payment was made by debit / credit card, the refund amount will revert in this manner. If payment was made by deposit, the refund amount will be transferred back to the customer's account.
- Returns will be subject to administrative fees according to the time of cancellation and the policies of hotels and / or suppliers who are involved in the service being canceled.